2.8.08

Internal Stairs

I have almost finished Mark’s internal stairs, I have build the platform and put in the stringers from the platform to the top floor but will wait until the tiler does the floor before I whack in the bottom set, I will send you Pix tomorrow I’m only working till lunch and will have a couple of days break.

Tiler should start Mon if we get the tiles delivered tomorrow morning and I got a quote from a bloke who did all our concreting, he is going to do between the house and the shed and also across the front of the house and up to the front stairs, got two quotes the first bloke wanted $1,400 just to do between the house and shed and a bit round the back, but the second bloke Michael, wanted $1,100 to do the lot, you know who I picked, he will do it late next week.

No comments: